DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY BOOT CAMP BOOK BY KEVIN KUBOTA
Kevin Kubota has encapsulated the original Digital Photography Bootcamp® workshop into a great reference book.
Learn the digital process from start to finish - from setting up the camera, to taking the images, to organizing them, to enhancing, and finally to printing and presenting them. With the same lighthearted approach that has made his digital workshops a success, author Kevin Kubota provides essential foundational information as well as advanced tips and tricks for those who are ready to push their imaging to the next level.
Key Features of the Kubota Boot Camp Book Include:
• RAW or JPEG? How to make the right choice for your workflow.
• Maximize your camera settings based on your camera's unique personality
• Designing a complete digital workflow that really works
• Color management for predictable results and reduced headaches
• Tips for working efficiently in Photoshop using Actions, droplets, and more
• Corrective retouching techniques to turn good images into unforgettable
• Adding creative image enhancements that take seconds but make a world
• Presenting your images for maximum sales including tips for creating
slide shows, proof booklets, and more
• Tips for successful album design
• Preparing your images for print and getting top-quality results
Published by Amherst Media.